Saturday, December 5, 2015

6mm French Revolution / Napoleonic War project.

Slowly building my pre 1800 French Rev forces. I've decided to focus from 1794 to 1800, and to concentrate on the Italian campaigns.

I obtained these Baccus figures last December and have finally had time to paint and base them. Mostly it was just a healthy experiment to see if I wanted to go down this road.

I like the way they turned out. These consistent of Austrian Dragoons and French Artillery at the moment.

They are based on 20mmx20mm. I know it's not conventional for 6mm battles but I don't play against anyone but myself and a few friends and it's based for my enjoyment.  I can't get into the 60mm x 60mm bases, etc. I tried it. I like formation changes and battalion level games, but I also dont need 9 bases per regiment....not my thing either.
Above: Austrian Cavalry on the left vs the French artillery


Above: French artillery


Above: Austrian Dragoons

No comments:

Post a Comment